Location: Little Italy, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Next Scheduled Date: TBC
Abundance flows like a river: you’re either swimming against the current or with the flow. You deserve to be abundant, but most of us don’t allow it to be: you’re either unknowingly blocking it, you can’t imagine it being any better or you just don’t know what to do to make it real for you. That’s what this retreat is about, it’ll take 2 full days in the classroom to unpack your old ways and align you into a greater sense of ease in creating the abundance you so deserve.
So, are you ready to make the changes that will attract a whole new experience of abundance? Are you going to swim… or struggle?
This retreat is an exploration of your relationship with abundance, where it’s flowing and where it’s blocked and how to change it up to suit who you are today. Abundance is defined as the state of plenty, and it’s something we all find ourselves yearning for when all we can see is the lack in front of us.
The measure of abundance is different for us all.
When you think of people seeking abundance, the mind goes immediately to money and finances. Yet, that’s not all there is to it. You might have all the money you want or need and yet yearn for plenty of health. You might have health but yearn for plenty in friendships. You might have plenty of friends and yet you yearn for plenty of passionate love and care in a romantic relationship. Seeking abundance means different things for different people, but one thing is for sure, we’re all seeking something.
When you think about abundance, think:
- Money , time, patience, health, happiness, love, friendship, passion, opportunity & more.
In this retreat, we need to go deep into your attitudes, actions and beliefs about abundance and how your subconscious blocks could be getting in the way. It’s a jam-packed 2 days, filled with meditation and healing experiences that unpack those areas that don’t flow with abundance, unblocking what is stuck and opening and expanding you to this long yearned-for state of plenty.
Release with such ease that you’ll wonder why you didn’t attend this retreat earlier! Karina’s original 4 hour workshop had multiple people calling wanting to know how to turn it off, so imagine what opportunities 2 full days of learning will create for you!
A Taste of your Experience:
- 7.30 – 7.45am Registration
- 8am – 5.00pm Good foundations are required for abundance, so look at what you have and what you need to be a beacon for abundance. Address the fear, the lack and your ability to actually receive it.
- 7.00pm – 9.00pm Welcome Dinner
- 8am – 5.00pm Time to create a whole new mindset around how you’re interacting with your world and how you’re experiencing abundance. Get ready to be more present, balanced and focused whilst using your new brain pathways to imagine and manifest the abundance you dream of.
- 5.00pm Head home, abundance awaits or stay overnight to extend your experience!
All of our retreats are individually crafted to achieve the best possible experience and results. Thus, pricing may vary as it is reflective of each retreat’s duration, location and inclusions. See the PDF for pricing of our upcoming or most recent retreat.
All retreats by Karina Godwin are presented and offered through Bienestar Wellbeing.